Practical Scenario for Best Legal Profession:
1) Admission:- Admission for Academic year 2018-2020 for first semester of LL.B and B.A.LL.B course will be through the common entrance test and merit buses as per the University Guidelines and B.C.I Guidelines.
Admission must be taken by the student in person by submitting the following documents:-
- Original statement of marks with a certificate copy.
- Original Admit Card and Registration Copies
- Photo Copies.
- Caste Certificate (For ST,SC & OBC)
2) PPT Presentation:- Teachers conduct various classes for the students to make a picture about various topic related to Law through PPT Presentation. Students also present their class Seminar topics through PPT presentation.
3) Practical Training:- Importance of the Practical Training in Legal Profession emphasizes the need of Practice and Professional Placement. Our College provided practical knowledge for legal professions through Mort Court classes and competition and Legal awareness program.
4) Sudden Test about the current topics:- in this session every weekend (Saturday) teacher take various aptitude classes on various topics, sudden test and personality development to develop inner potential of our students from different semester.
5) Student union body and committee:- in this session, respective College Union Body selecting committee selected all the members of student Union Body as for General Secretary, Assistant General Secretary, Cultural Secretary, Sports Secretary, Boys Common Room Secretary, Girls Common Room Secretary and Magazine Secretary.
For all the cultural programme respected Principal creates different committee and sub-committee under such committee includes students Union Body, Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff also.
6) Different Programme:- Our Institution Celebrated different devotional and Cultural Programmes. The programmes are like Swaraswati Puja, Founder Father Death Anniversary, Diwali, Gandhi Jayanti, Freshmen Social and College Week with Cultural Programmes.
7) Magazine:- College has published a yearly magazine namely “The Impression” . A college magazine is a mirror of the college life. It reflects the literacy educational and sports activities and all the achievements of the college. Each Article of our College magazine is a milestone that marks our growth, unfolds our imaginations, and gives life to our thought and aspirations. It unleashes a wide spectrum of creative skills ranging from writing to editing and even in designing the magazine.